Monday, December 1, 2008

The Heart of Geravive-part 1

It's started with once upon a time, like an ordinary fairy tale. In a little village, lived a girl who are blessed with an honorable gift that was locked in her pendant. It has been said that the one who holds the secret power will be picked as the ruler of the village. When she turned 18 and met the man of her dreams. That power will be released and the village will be at peace.

Her name is Cross Geravive. She is an ordinary girl who loves adventures. When she was still 5 years old, she climbed the palace wall and met The Prince of The Kingdom. The prince was 7 years old that day. And they played together.
"My name is Cross, and who are you?" she asked.
"I'm Prince Edward Feradime..." he answered with the dignity of an heir.
"You are the Prince?" asked Cross.
"Yes I am..." he answered.
"Wow! I finally meet the Future King!" she said cheerfully.
"Thank you, no one ever said that to me!" he said and smiled.
"You are welcome, my prince" she said. Since then Cross and Edward had been friends. Not only that, Edward had also fallen in love with Cross. But, because Cross is still a little stupid about love, he never told her about his feelings.

10 years had past, and they are still friends. And one day,
"Edward!" said Cross with her glimmering and shiining eyes.
"What is it Cross? I have never seen you so happy!" said Edward with his smile and kindness.
"I have some good news! I know my Father is still alive! Let's look for him!" Said Cross with her breath slowly catching up. Cross had a family that fell apart. She had a father who left home and never came back 8 years ago. Not only that, her mother told her that her father is also dead and will never came back.
"Your father is gone and will never came back" said her mother with her strange accent.
"Really mom? Then I will stay here with you and Ed!" said Cross. And about one year after her father dissapeared, her mother died because of a murderer. After that, Cross were blessed with the power that time. And she didn't cry at all, because Edward is beside her and the pendant kept her warm all the time. But this time, she looked very happy. And Edward notice that.
"I am sure you are so happy that you came all the way here, just in time for my sword practice." he said.
"I am sorry, did I interupted your class?" said Cross with her frowning face. Seeing that, Edward quickly answered.
"No, you are not bothering me at all, I was already finished. Is that right, sensei?"
"Right Your Majesty. Well, I will leave you two alone then..." Sensei Takuma said.
"Oh, okay then. When shall we go to search for dad?" said Cross with her happy face.
"We meet tomorrow at dawn to prepared for our journey" said Edward with his small smile.
"Where will we meet then?" asked Cross.
"At my room, okay?" whispered Edward.
"That tickles! Okay! Let's meet at your room, tomorrow at dawn?" Said Cross giggling.
"Okay! see you tomorrow, at dawn outside my room" he sadi. She ran into the gates and climbed it over. Waving goodbye to Edward and vanished into the light.

At Dawn, Coss was already outside Edward's room. She already packed her bags and ready to leave for an expedition in search for her father. She knocked Edward's door softly. Edward came and smile to her. He asked her to come in for tea and wait for him.
"Just wait here and let me do the packing" he said to Cross softly.
"Okay! But be quick please Ed... I can not wait to see my father when we find him!" said Cross coming inside Edward's room.
"Right! I think we need to bring a map and then..." said Edward while he was searching for his bags, clothes, and other equipments. Nothing more exciting than an Adventure to Cross. While Edward, he just want to make Cross happy and comfortable at all tiime.
"Okay, let's leave quitely, like in the dectetive books we read all this time..." whispered Edward.
"Alright! The journey is on!" said Cross. They sneak out of the room and climbed the gate. Just when everyone in the village and the kingdom was still asleep.
"So, where should we go?" asked Edward.
"Well, I see him in a news. He is on an Island called Gorandozen, somewhere in the East of The Northern village, just beside The Haverna Island, I think. That is all that I can remember." explained Cross to Edward.
"Wow, your geography is getting better, okay then come on. We are going to the Shipyard and buuy a boat for our journey, you agree?" Said Edward softly.
"Okay! Thanks a lot for your help Edward! I have never found a guy like you since the first time we met..." said Cross suddenly crying in tears. Cross hugged Edward and smile, "Thank you Edward, you are the best!!"
"You are welcome, now let's go before everyone looked for us..." said Edward, with a little blush in his face.
"What do you mean Edward?" said Cross with her face all worried and confused.
"Well you see," Edward started explaining. "I ran away, I did not tell my father. You see..." Just when Edward started to talk again, Cross Interupted him by smiling and said "Oh, just for me? Thank you! that is so sweet of you, now shall we go?" She wiped up her tears and let go of her hug. Edward stopped and held Cross hand.
"Yes, come on! Our journey had just begun!" He said it out loud to Cross.
"Yes it is!" Said Cross. And that is when everything is going out of plan. Just at the shipyard...

Story by: Fathiyah Hakim Sagitaningrum (me) and Nurfitri Azhri Miranti (my friend)
Edited by: Almira Isnanda (a friend of mine?)

No comments: