Sunday, December 7, 2008

Amerald a heavenly and deadly place - part 2

Then, the two bodies disappear into thin air. I hugged Tim, because I am so scared and cried out loud.
"I am afraid Tim! I am scared!"
"Do not worry Azra. We are here together. And we will take all the risk together!" he cheered me up.
"Okay, I am so sorry...." I let go of him and stand up bravely.
"Do not worry! I will stand by you until the end. Now how about we buy a fish tomorrow? We do not need to feed it, so it will be easier for it to die...." he said with a smile.

"Okay, I understand..." I wiped my tears and held his hands. So we buy a medium size fish and a littler one together. Then we put it in an aquarium at our school and leave it alone. Guess what? Nobody even talked about the disappearness of Alan and Zeran (the boy who was killed by Tim). It is strange but it is good enough for me. Anyway, I never realized this before, but knowing that Tim is beside me always make me warm and at peace. Even if we are going to Amerald, the heaven of all murderers.

"Look Tim! It is almost dead! The fish is almost dead!" I yelled out loudly that evening. Luckily, no one is there. Everyone has already gotten home or either they had club activities.
"Really? That is great Azra! That is great! After all the search about Amerald! I am lucky to have found you Azra!" he said suddelny crouching next to me.
"Really? Thank you! No one ever said that to me. Even when my parents are still alive.." I said sadly.
"Huh? Your parents are not with you anymore?" he said with a confused kind of face.
"No, they died 3 years ago on a car accident..." I said without any expression.
"And you are not sad about it? I even cried out loud when my parents died 5 years ago, maybe it is because they are being murdered back then..." He said, letting his eyes see the sky.
"No, it is something usual... People come and go.... That is why I do not cry if there is something like that.... It is not worthed..." I said, still without any expression in my face.
"I never thought of that kind of way. It is so pitiful of me then..." he said. Seeing his face frowning, I quickly change the topic.
"Hey Tim, the fish..." I said.
"Oh yeah, how is it?" he asked me with a little tears in his eyes.
"It is dead! It is dead Tim! We are going to Amerald!" I said cheerfully. The fish then shine brightly and fly to the air.
"Congratulations! You two already finished the tasks of being a citizen in Amerald. Tomorrow at Dawn, you two should go to the shrine and say the steps" It said to us. That fish then disappear into thin air just like the dead bodies. I was so scared, but there is no way we are looking back. So I just grabbed Tim's hand and said to myself It is time to face it!

Now here we are, at dawn on the first step of the shrine. We hold our hands tightly. When suddenly Tim hugged me! He hugged me so thight that I can't think anymore. What is he going to say? Is he going back now? Or is he going to confess about something? Well let's just see my friend...

No comments: