Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Amerald a heavenly and deadly place - part 6

What am I here for?, I thought for a second. I looked down to the ground and almost cried, when Tim patted my head and calmed me down.
"Azra, do not worry. We are going to get out of this world and go home, okay?" He smiled to me. And then tears went down from my eyes and I cried.
"I am sorry Tim! I cannot help you much more than this...." I said while hugging him tightly.
"What are you talking about? Do you think that you are being a burdened to me? That is silly, Azra. You already do what you can do. Anyway, this is just the beginning... am I right?" He smiled again wiping my tears.
"I guess you are right. Then, good luck on this match...." I let go of him and smiled. He stand up and went to the fighting arena.
"I am gonna end it now!" said Torry with confidence.

And the plan had just begun. It started with a very heavy attack from Tim. He eagerly attack Torry until Torry is cornered. And when he could have just killed Torry, Tim pretended to fail his attack. It gives Torry a big chance to attack. It is Torry's turn to attack Tim. Tim just kept avoiding, according to his plan. And you know, Tim is right afterall. Torry looked like he was very exhausted than the last time. And finally, Torry kneel down and just when he asked for a time out my key started to shine on it's own. And without me noticing, I already chanted a spell.
"By the power of the holy light, I here by turning my key into a weapon for peace. And with that power, I shall release the brightest light in the world!!" The key that I held that time turned into a staff. I then flapped my wing and hold Tim's hand. And before we knew it, we are flying on the red sky. Above the fighting arena in Amerald itself.
"Hey our match?! What about our match?!" Torry yell to Tim.
"What are you talking about? Don't you think you already lose?" said Tim with an intimidating aura to Torry.
"You little brat! I haven't lose yet! We'll see!" He tried to stand up but failed.
"See, told you Mr. Torry. You already lose. By a heart and by your condition right now!" Tim said to Torry. I chanted another spell so that the light can cover Amerald and we can go to the gate without Torry chasing us.
"By the holy power of love, insanity, and light! This hatred will be distinguish and the road will open!" Then a very powerful and bright light appeared and we can escaped.

"There is the gate! We should land here," said Tim after we flew trough the sky for about 45 minutes. So we landed right in front of the gate. Beside the gate is a sign that is covered with blood. So I clean it up a bit and read it. It says: When two people combine their feelings, the gate will open itself and they can continue their quest...
"What does it means by 'combine their feelings' anyway?" I asked Tim. Don't tell me..., I thought. I was very nervous when I read it.
"We have to do something to make this gate know that our feelings are connected to each other..." said Tim blushing.
"I think an ordinary hug will do, right?" I asked him nervously. So Tim hugged me tightly just like we do when I cried in front of him. But it did not work, the gate is still closed.
"So what should we do now, Azra?" He asked me nicely.
"How about if I kiss you cheek?" I answered him and turned my face away. He did not respond, but he hold my hand signing a 'YES' sign. So I nervously stand on my tiptoes and kiss his cheek. I heard his heart pounding so loud and his face is entirely red now.
"Umm... look Azra! The gate umm... opened itself! Let's go!" He said nervously with a cute, shy, and red face. I get down on my knees and tied my shoelaces. And then I stood up and captured his hand.
"What are you waiting for Tim, let us go to the other part of this world!" I said pointing at the gate.
"Oh, okay then. Let us go..." he said. The gate doesn't connect itself trough the other part of the world automatically. We have to walked for a while in a random space until we get trough the other gate. Our first time, it is a wide green area and a deep blue sky. I can easily see the gate from where we are standing. While we walked down the hill after the gate to the field, he smiled and leaned down to me.
"Hey Azra, I was very nervous back then, how about you?" He asked me.
"I was also nervous too, but I...." I answered while hiding my face.
"But, what?" He asked me.
"But I really think that is necessary and i wanted to prove you that I love you more than anything..." I continued my words. His hand is sweating, but he smiled to me.
"Really? To tell you the truth, I was very nervous too that my face turned red when you kiss my cheek..." He said.
"So we do prove ourselves that we love each other. That is why the gate opened." I responded to his words.
"Yes we do..." He said smiling again. Then Izara's letter began to shine again.
"Oh, look! Izara's letter shine again. I think there is another letter from her!" I said to Tim. The letter now said:

Dear Azaran Norwenia and Tim Aranorth,

It seems that you have done my plan well enough and you have already past the gate to Zarelard. Zarelard is the totally opposite world from Amerald. And you need to past it trough the Gate of Honor. It is shown in the map. But you muust also be careful, because the people here will do anything to make you stay in their heaven. But you two don't belong here and have to go home. Don't be fooled by tgose looks. If you find one, all you need to do is be as mean as people in Amerald and run. If you need food, try to trick them first. You only have 2 days to leave Zarelard or the gate will be closed for you.

xoxo Izara
That is what the letter said, and know the gate of Zarelard. What will be upon us this time?

No comments: