Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Amerald a heavenly and deadly place - part 3

He hold my face closely to his and I can see him blushing.
"I just want to say..." he said nervously.
"Yes what is it Tim?" I said with my face getting red.
"I just want to say that I like you Azra. I really do, since the first time the light got you in that window. When your eyes sees trough it and that time...." he said it carefully and with a small voice. I crossed my hand on his lips and hold his hands that is on my face.
"It's okay, I know. To tell you the truth, I just realize that I also like you. I felt very comfortable with you. And I never felt this way before.... I just want you to stand by me and never leave me alone...." He hugged me again and made me cry. Maybe this is the last time I will feel like this...., I thought. But it is not important right now. I guess kknowing that someone will stand by you anytime and anywhere make you warm inside. After all that crying, I wiped my tears.
"You are not afraid right?" He asked me, I nodded to response his question. "Then let us go to Amerald!"
"Oh wait!" I said. He stopped and look confused. "If I will never see you again?" I stopped for a while. "Can you smile for me for the last time?" I asked him nervously.
"Of course, and that smile will only be for you..." he smiled and held my hands more tightly. And then we step forward and chanted the spell together.
"First step, the way of saying thank you to each other with some dead people. Second step, the way to kill people together in a "nice" way. Third step, wait for our pet to die. And the last step, wait for Amerald together, the heaven of world come to you!" Then, a bright light come closer to us. "COME IN" that thing said to us. It was very scary, but with us together, it won't be. We stepped into that light. Suddenly, a black hooded man came to us....
"Welcome to Amerald... It seems that you are new here...." he said. He then grabbed a strange machine and pointed it at us. "Oh dear, it seems that you two don't belong to Amerald. I am so sorry, but according to the scanner you two are still innocent and don't deserve to be in Amerald or any of our world..." that black hooded man said to us. I was very dissapointed at that time, I did not think that if you want to go to Amerald, you have to be scanned by a strange machine. "Well, I will only gave you a tour then. Like that girl over there..." That person quickly added and pointed his hand to the girl I saw when I cleaned my dog.
"We are not citizens, then?" said Tim interupting the black hooded man explanation.
"I am sorry to dissapointed you two. But only 'real' murderers live here. They do not deserve to live anymore. That is why we created a portal to Amerald. It is the heaven for murderers. We gave them robotic people to kill, as you can see for yourself there...." He point at a man that looks like the grim reaper on the window next to him. He killed a robot in front of him and laugh terrifyingly.
"I see.... Thank you for the explanation. Then let's enjoy the tour..." Tim grinned.
"I will led you three back to your world, I promise that..." He said.
"Yes, and when Izara promised about something she will keep her promises..." said the little girl suddenly right beside the black hooded man.
"Didn't I told you before sis? Do not talk to me when I got customers! And dissapear only in front of a spooky person! Now look at them! They are still innocent and they even killed their own friends..." That black hooded man yelledat the little girl and open his hood. That black hooded man is actually a girl! She has a very deep blue eyes and a perfectly long blond hair. She suddenly bowed down and apoligize to me and Tim.
"I am so sorry! This is all my little sister, Irania's fault! And this kind of thing never happened before!" she said to us.
"It is okay! My name is Azaran, but you can call me Azra. And this guy here is..." I introduced myself to Izara.
"Tim, nice to meet you. Izara is it not?" said Tim interupting my introduction.
"Yes, I am Izara Loramalde. I am one of the workers from Xezaminald. Anyway, I will give you the tour now okay?" she answered with a smile. Without asking anything, we finally got the tour! It is only about explanation and all, but It really is going to help us for the preparation. Yes, the preperation of going to Amerald to go home....

No comments: