Friday, December 5, 2008

Amerald a heavenly and deadly place - part 1

One step, Two steps, three steps, and the fourth step led you to a deadly place. A place that is called Amerald.

"I see it for myself! that person just dissapeared! She dissapeared just right in the fourth step in the shrine steps!" I yelled it out loudly. Yes, I was one of a victim in this "Amerald cases". I was the first girl at school that saw a little girl with an empty space in her eyes.
"First step, the way of saying thank you with a dead people. Second step, the way to kill people in a "nice" way. Third step, wait for your pet to die. And the last step, wait for Amerald, the heaven of world came to you" said that girl while I was cleaning my dog. Just after she said that, she dissapeared. I told everyone about what I saw, but no one believed me. Not only that, they think that i am crazy and left me alone. Maybe I should try that Amerald place? I thought. Who knows? maybe it is a heaven like the little girl said, I thought about it again.
"Amerald? Have you ever seen it before?" said a boyish voice and getting his face closer to me. His Tim, a strange boy that is also being avoided by the class.
"I'm sorry, did i scared you?" he said.
"No, not at all..." I smiled.
"Sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. I am Tim, and you are?" He said with a smile.
"I'm Azaran, just call me Azra" I said softly.
"You know, I tried to get into Amerald once and failed. So there is nothing will make you go into there too. Not only that, it is a place where murderers are held" he said with his face turned into a frown.
"No way. But I saw a girl and...." I said.
"She said what she did. She killed at least 2 living things, and one of them is a human..." he said.
"But I want to go there too! I really want to know..." I insist.
"Hmm, alright then. I will go with you there. So there is your first target, see there?" he said.
"Yes, she is Alan if i am not mistaken." I said with confidence.
"Well, she is very annoying. She said that Amerald is just a stupid thing. If you really want to go to Amerald with me, kill her and say thank you to me. We will go there together just like I promised you, OK?" he said.
"Okay, but how about you Tim?" I asked him.
"I will kill a boy, it is easier..." He said.
"Oh, Okay. I will show you that I can kill her. And if you want to make it easier, we should kill them in a "nice" way. So we will get 2 steps at one step..." I said.
"Okay, I will do that too..." He nodded.

So there it is, our plan to get Amerald. I was planning how to kill Alan in a "nice" way, when suddenly Tim sat right next to me and whispered his plan.
"Here is the plan......" he said. I was frightened when I hear it. And believe me, you do not want to know what we planned on that day together. So I suggested you imagined it yourself. Well anyway, the plan was a great success!!! So anyway, Me and Tim met at the park that night after the plan was successful. We bring the dead bodies and say thank you to each other with it. Suddenly, the dead bodies shine and fly up trough the sky and said
"Welcome to Amerald, you two already pass the first and second steps, right? Then Congratulations! Do the third step and come to the fourth step at the shrine. And our heaven will come to you...." so there it is friend, our story began from that day.....

No comments: