Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Amerald a heavenly and deadly place - part 5

It is so amazing! Just as that feeling is gone, me and Tim are wearing this strange armor. This armor reflected any power that will make us in danger. Not only that, I have this wing that made me looked like an angel even if the armor made me look strange. And Tim? Wow, he is so cool. He got this tattoos. There are white roses on his left arm and some dragons on his right arm. And not only that, he got this sword that looked heavy enough for me.
"We won't lose to you, citizen of Amerald!" said Tim bravely.
"Huh? You little kid? You can not even swing that big sword!" Teased Torry to Tim.
"Of course I can! I even challenged you to a duel with me!" Said Tim with his face shining brightly like a hero.
"A duel? Someone like you against me? The leader of Amerald?" he said.
"Hmph..." Tim put his sword down and smiled.
He turned to me and said "Do you believe in me?" I was startled by his smile.
"Of course I do..." I reflectively answered. "I even bet my life in it. I believe that you will win that duel..." He then picked up his sword again and yell "Torry, the ruler of Amerald! I, Tim Aranorth challenged you to a one on one duel!" Tim challenged Torry in a formal way.
"Name It!" Torry responded.
"Sword challenge, the time is up to you!" Tim responded to Torry.
"I give you five hours from now" Torry grinned and left us alone. Tim looked nervous to me, I walked towards him and held his hand.
"It is okay, I am here and I believe in you. I believe that you will win" He looked up to the sky.
"Thank you, just knowing that you believe in me... Makes me so happy..." He turned and smile to me.

And it is now time for the battle, the armor won't turned into the key anymore. I think me and Tim are stuck in this armor until we got out of Amerald.
"It is time kid! What sword will you use?" said Torry.
"This sword here, of course" Tim said with confidence.
"Tim are you going to be okay?" I asked him.
"I will, because I know that you will believe in me winning this battle." He answered with his sweet smile. And so the battle begin! It started with an attack from Torry. He used his sword like he was trained for this battle a long time ago. While Tim, he only avoided Torry's attack. Suddenly, there was this light that came from Izara's letter. It now says:

Dear Azra,

Tim already knew that if he killed Torry, he will be the next leader of Amerald. So while Torry is extremely exhausted, you need to release the light within you. After that took Tim with you and fly to the gate. I know it will be hard and exhausting, but you should give it a try if you want to get home and back to your ordinary life quicker.


xoxo- Izara


"This is a very good plan, but..." I hesitated for a while. "I am afraid if Tim can not handle Torry himself. He seems exhausted already, just by avoiding Torry's attack." I hesitated and start to disbelieved about what would happen. It seems that Tim noticed me frowning and he smiled in the middle of an attack. It made him fell down to the ground real hard. I can not believe myself in making him do that reckless thing.
"Tim, are you okay?!" I shouted.
"I am alright, but please do not frown like that again. It will make me worry about you!" he answered with a smile. I asked for a time out to Torry and tell him about Izara's plan.
"It is brilliant, maybe I should fight with this sword a little. To make him even tired again, agree?" he said.
"I agree, but please be careful, okay?" I said to him. I was very worried about his condition and all. But I believe that we can win this match! We have to get out of this world as quickly as we can. But I can only depend on Tim. Now I am so worried, am I being a burdened to him? Is he going to be okay?

No comments: