Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The little star and The Little Boy

Once upon a time, lives a little star named Ashney. She was always being scolded by her friends that she ran away from the star world. After a while, she finally realized that she anded on the human world. There, she founded a litte boy with a sad face. They had a little talk and introduce themselves.
"Hi, i'm Ashney. I'm from the Star World. And who might you be?"
"I'm Rory. Can you tell me why you are here? I mean, if you don't mind?"
"Actually, i ran away from my world..."
"That's pretty sad, I also ran away. But, from my house actually."
"What's wrong?"
"I was always been the victim of bullying at school. And because I am such a crybaby, my friends also scolded me and left m aone. That's why Iran away..."
"That's pretty sad. Are you sure you are okay?"
"Yeah, I'm fine. I felt much better after I told my story to you..."
"Maybe I felt much bette too. Actually," There was a long silent moment untuil Rory started to talk again wih tears in his face. "I...I...I...I... took my parents ring and brought it to school and I...I...I...I... lost itat the park near here. When I told this story to my friend Amy. She... she... she... scolded me too. And... And... and.. she left me. And because I'm afraid to see my parents. I ran away." They cried together for a long time. Before they knew it, it was already midnight.
"I felt much better now. Do you want me to help you look for the thing that you lost?"
"Thanks a lot." So they went to the park. There, Rory saw a familiar people and shouted out loud.
"Amy!!! What are you doing here?! It's already midnight!!"
"Rory?! I'm so sorry about that evening. I was so dissapointed with you, I left you alone. I felt so guilty that I came back here and search for it again..."
"That's Okay, don't cry alright? It is also my fault that I lost it. Here, I brought a friend to help us find it..."
"Really? Would you hel us find it?"
"Yes I will"
"Hey don't cry, okay? It's not your fault anyway...."
"Okay. See, I'm smiling now... Happy?!"
"That's the Amy I know. So Ashney, can you help us find the ring?"
"With pleasure!!!" They search High and Low and everywhere around. Until in the next few hours after their search...
"It's already 2 o'clock in the morning. Let's go hme, shall we?" Then Ashney shouted loud enough until Rory and Amy heard her.
"Maybe It's the ring! Let's get it!!!" So they dug the place up. And guess what? They really found the lost ring. After saying goodbye, Rory and Amy went home safely. That left Ashney alone in the dark and scary place.
"I think it's time to go home now. I really wish I had another friend at school" With a sighing sound, she went home and slept quietly until the other day. When she woke up, she realized that someone can't be friends forever. That 100 Friends are not enough and 1 enemy is enough just like they said to children. So, she asked her mother to moved their house to another avenue.
There, she founded so many friends. She was not a cry baby anymore and they lived peacefully for the rest of their life. How about Rory and Amy? Did they get a happy ending? Of course they did. They had a relationship and in the end they got married. And they lived happily ever after. Just like every fairy tale should end. RIGHT??

No comments: