Sunday, November 8, 2009

Nothing

Really, when you wish upon a star, what is it that you seek? Can you see what you wanted to have all this time? Is it really me that you wanted to have? All of these questions are inside my head. All of them wanted to get out of my head and I wanted to scream. What am I?

I'm not like an ordinary girl and not a human that you think I should be. Do you ever thought that you are seeing an illusion? Seeing someone who is manipulating you? Do you see me? Do you hear me? Why don't you touch me?

Every day I look up into the clear blue sky. But what I can see isn't a beautiful blue with beautiful sun rays, I can only see the black and the gray, shimmering through the yellow sun. I wanted to run and catch you. But, is it possible?

I wonder, do you love me? A sinner that will always hurt you. I'm not what you think I am, I'm just a passing sinner in this tiny world. Forget me. Leave me.

No comments: