Tuesday, November 24, 2009

To that clear blue sky

Lately, when I am staring at the sky, I often think about my life. I thought that what would I do if the world is changing while I'm still here, waiting to be free? I never found the answer up until now. Yet, I keep staring at the sky, hoping that my wings of dreams would take me there, soaring through the peaceful breeze.

Lately, I have some brilliant ideas, about how to define myself and be a better person. I thought that every time I stare at the sky, they are lending me their hand, making me want to fly. I want to see the sky right in front of my eyes, very wide and touchable. At times like that, I feel like I'm more closer to my dreams and felt very calm.

Lately, I can feel the darkness raging inside me. They are begging to come out, making me deeper into my heart distortion. Yet I believe, the magical stars are on the work. They keep me accompanied every time I'm lonely. The night sky is very beautiful and have this elegant aura all around them.

When i look at the sky, I keep my eyes closed, listening to the sound of music, made by the nature itself. When I try to reach the sky, I keep jumping up and down, stretching my body more and more higher than before. When I see the moon, I keep my eyes wide open, enjoying the starry night with the beautiful moonlight. Ah, it's so beautiful.

No comments: