Saturday, April 18, 2009

The Black Birdcage

I want to break my little birdcage...
That had kept me away from the sunlight
Long enough to make me sick and one with the darkness

Then,
I found you
Who led me to light
Who led me to a warm and cozy place

You open the cage
Set me free
Made me laugh
Made me smile
Made me love you

I haven't felt like this
In ages
In centuries
In my eternal sorrowful life

I've found many men
Who only stared at me
Talk to me
And cheered me

But only you
Who bring me into the light
Who bring me into a bright and colorful life

Now I know,
That this is what you call a crush

I never knew
That it will be a very fun feeling
That it will be a very undependable decision

Now I have made my choice
I will follow you into the light
Out from my dark past
Into my bright future

I am not alone anymore
I am not one of the incapable beings anymore
I am now a girl who dare to dream as high as I can

All of that,
Is because you light up my candle

Thank you...
You bring me a soul full of light
Made my future more colorful

Together with you
Holding hands

No comments: