Sunday, April 19, 2009

Death Diary

21:57 Tuesday, 3rd June

I sleep like a log...
I somehow did not even care if i am still going to be alive tomorrow...
Now, I only wished he would be here, cheering me to write more than this...

12:17 Wednesday, 4th June

I have gone to school and went home. I picked little Ehna and went to my room. I never liked school and only went there because there is a memory about him, who was dead a year ago. Now, I am waiting for the Grim Reaper to come and take my soul...

13:53 Wednesday, 4th June

My somewhat called friend came and asked me for lunch. I accepted her offer and put Ehna on her own, up on my bed. I placed a fake smile and ate lunch with her, thinking about him. We always had a picnic under the tree on my backyard. He always smile and brushed my long and dark brown hair softly while I looked at the beautiful sky.

Suddenly, my friend shoook my shoulder and woke me up from my sorrowful day dream. It made me into a much horrible and desperate emotion.

02:03 Thursday, 5th June

I woke up suddenly and looked at the clock closely while rubbing my tiring eyes. It is still dark outside, with the moon shining over my dark and horrible room. I never knew that the night would be so cold. I look at the calendar in a glimpse. He was killed today by me and his funeral will be tomorrow. It will be one year of his death tomorrow. My tears came down from my eyes, one by another through my cheek. I wiped my tears and sleep once more.

17:11 Thursday, 5th June

I was walking through his house and saw him mother, who was cleaning his room. She saw me as she closed the window with a very quick speed. I know that she always hate me, as she knew that i am the one who killed her first, valueable, and beloved son. I ran as quick as I can towards my home and hide myself in my bedroom, letting my mom screamed at me. And there I was in my room, mourning in front of his picture.

07:00 Friday, 6th June

I woke up and get ready to his grave. i dressed all in black and went to a flower shop. His family already stood there, mourning and calling his name. I step aside and hide until they are gone. I fell asleep behind a tree.

DREAM

"Cadra, please wake up... come to my grave and give me a smile..."

08:00 Friday, 6th June

His family were gone, so I got closer to his grave and placed the flower I bought earlier. I pray for his safety in the underworld and cried. I felt guilty for killing him in the past. He asked me to kill him, because he had a strange and dangerous illness that will make everyone around him dead as he touched them, including me. I agreed with a little drop of tear and killed him as quick as lightning, with him smiling to me and said, "Thank you, Cadra..."

His mother saw me and had me into the jail. I've paid my dues and was freed, but my feeling for him won't change.

~I LOVE HIM~

After crying for a while, I felt him standing right next to me. Then I feel like I was floating around in the sky. When I met the Grim Reaper, I only smiled at him, as he laughed out loud and ripped me apart.

ANYWHERE

I am now dead. My soul and my body had been separated. But I am not sad, because he was right next to me. He smiled as i hug him tightly. He welcomed me to the heaven of what you called purity and Joy.

~THANK YOU~

Crada Leona

AND

John Grevenia

*ORIGINAL FICTION*

~FIN~

No comments: