Saturday, October 23, 2010

Wise Words

Well, it have been a long time ago since I write a post. I'm sure no one notices, but I just love writing. It's beautiful when you write something out of expectation, isn't it?

Sorry, didn't mean to talk about that. What I want to say is that, a best friend of mine always said to me, to be with the light and feel the happiness that it shares, while that person just wanted to see me from the darkness.

Guys, I have said this a thousand times, nothing is eternal. The term forever is just a fake hope that humans love to tell. Time have decided what it means.

I feel more eased this way.

When someone tells a lie, does it hurt? Yes, but, it is only for temporary. So, try and don't hate anyone. You will only make yourself miserable.

To love someone, it means to give all what you have to him/her, not only in something real, but also feelings. Your time. Your everything.

That person told me a lot of things. And I really want to thank you :)

Falling in love can never be so beautiful...

No comments: