Saturday, June 20, 2009

Stars and Humans

The stars are always so beautiful... Standing beside the moon with its beautiful shining ray... But do you know that the stars age are very short in the galactical scale? Actually, I don't know myself... But if you see closely, sometimes the brightest star disappear frm the sky... And when just I wanted to see it.
Humans age are also short. No one is immortal and eternal. Only their souls are. At least, that is what I believe in. Well, as a human being, we will fall and also shine. When we shine and feel happy, we are like the stars. When the stars are shining brightly... The moon is like our companion. And also the sun. And when the star dimmed and died. The shining and glorious days are over. But some people will still remember it. As for humans? We die and burried deep in the ground. But our names and our deeds will still be remember by the person that we help, the person that really love us, the closest person in our life. That's why, when I see the stars in the nightsky... I can feel very calm and afraid in the same time. How about you?

No comments: