Sunday, April 7, 2013

A Vampire and Dhampir

Almost R-rated. Don't think about something too corny or anything. It's how I see about Vampires. And something have to do with the neck is something usual for them...

--------------------0-------------------

"That night, I could feel the breezy wind through the window in front of me."

A girl with a mid-19 century dress was tied up on a chair. Her eyes are closed by the blindfolds around her head. Her arms are tightly sealed with ropes around her tights and her feet are tied with the feet of the chair. She stayed silent and could only hear the things moving around her. In front of her is a big window, opened whether it is day or night.
There she was, in a big room filled with antiseptic aromas and a big bed on her right. There is nothing special about that room except for the big window in front of her. There wasn't even any bathroom around there.

"Clause?"

A young man sat at the window in front of her and smiled. His big red crimson eyes were perfect with his dark brown short-length hair. His white but not too pale skin reflects the beautiful light from the night sky. His figure is just perfect, like a 18-year-old boy.
He kept himself on the window and stared at the girl in front of him.

"Is it you, Clause? Your stench of blood is unique. I know it's you. The dhampir that Lord Basile would be so afraid of..."

The young man approached the lady and bowed.

"Mylady, Clara... I am here to visit you like any other nights when the full moon arises."

"I see. Are you not afraid with the fact that I should be sucking your blood rather than you --"

"I thought that you do not have the right to disobey me, Mylady."

Clause put his finger on Clara's mouth. Just after that, Clara opened her mouth, showing her big fangs, and tried to bit Clause's finger.

"You shouldn't be sucking a dhampir's blood, Mylady... You know the rules... That is why you are kept as a hostage here in Lord Basile's castle, am I right?"

---------------------0-----------------------

There was one a big war between Humans and Vampires to see who could take over the beautiful land of Romania. Humans are nowhere near victory until dhampir, the biggest enemy of vampires, stand aside them and hunt them with their weaknesses. Since that war, a lot of dhampirs still search for the vampires to fully make them extinct.
Clara, is one of the pure blood mistress that led the vampire army when the war clashed. Even though Clara is still a young pure blood, she had everything that a leader needed. She was hated by a lot of mans but also loved. Her beauty is not comparable with the other pure bloods. Her long and blonde hair were braided by the servants and resembles her tomboy side while her oval face and big crimson eyes resembles her beauty.
Clara went to the most front of the battlefield and killed many humans and dhampirs but one, Clause. Clause was the most strongest dhampir in the pack and he would kill any vampires he encountered. Clara already knew about this since she already studied about the army they are going to come across with, but she couldn't took her eyes off Clause.

"Clara!" Lord Basile took over her position as soon as Clara collapsed in front of Clause.

"I see that even the mistress, the leader of the pure bloods, couldn't withstand me... Then, what are you trying to defend on, Basile?"

"Don't underestimate vampires, Clause"

Lord Basile took his sword and fought with Clause. He couldn't win over Clause and decided to retreat. Half of the vampires army had been defeated, turned into ashes by the humans and dhampirs, and the moon was almost down. After the war, the vampires decided to live far off the mountain and inside the bewildered forest, far away from the humans. They fed themselves with animal bloods and lost humans that didn't have any hope to life.

"Lord Basile, please let me hunt Clause..."

"You, Clara? Do you know what you have done in the war? You surrender to him"

"I do not, Lord Basile. Please, give me a chance..."

Lord Basile look deep inside Clara's eyes and gave a nod.
Clara hurriedly went outside the castle with her sword on her back. She knew where Clause would be. She went deep inside the forest and came across a little hut, where Clause lived. As soon as she opened the door, Clause were in front of her and kissed her.

"What are you doing?!" Clara said abruptly and swing her sword blindly. Clause defended himself, still with a smile.

"I know you have something about me, Clara. You couldn't lie"

"I don't!" Clara said half screaming, still swinging her sword. Clause grabbed her hand and threw away Clara's sword. "What are you?!"

"Stay still" Clause said softly and licked Clara's neck. "I'm a dhampir, but I can't resist to drink any blood. Since you are one of the pure bloods, I think that you have to obey me when I defeat you, am I right?"

"Why? How?" Clara said. She didn't have any energy left to defend herself. Clause sank in his tiny fangs in Clara's neck and licked every single drop of bloods that bursts out of her dead veins. And then, Clara collapsed.

"She's so beautiful when she is helpless. I can't resist my feelings for her."

"You! Clause!" said Lord Basile, suddenly appeared in front of Clause's hut. He was furious enough to swing his big sword across Clause. But Clause was faster than Basile's sword. He could avoid every single swing that Basile made with his sword.

"I didn't know that pure blood's blood is very delicious. Especially those that are as young as Clara."

"You are very cursed, Clause! How dare you, as a dhampir, sucks vampires blood?!"

"I have some exceptions, Basile. I'm not those ordinary dhampir you have fought with... Why do you think I'm still alive after 500 years while the others only have the same length of life as a human?"

Basile took Clara in his hands and stared at Clause's eyes in fury.

"You're a vampire?"

"No, I still have a human blood inside of me. I am not."

"What are you, then? Werewolf?"

"You don't have the right to know. Now, if you excuse me, I want Clara to be here with me."

"Never, Clause. I would never give my sacred daughter to you."

"As you wish, Basile." Clause smiled.

Lord Basile took his leave and returned to the castle. Since that day, he made Clara a prisoner in her own room. Closing her eyes and made her unable to move. Clara didn't say a word. She was much too feared about other consequences Lord Basile would have given to her.
Since that day, she kept herself silent. Lord Basile would feed her blood from the blood bank every three days but never talked to her.

-----------------------0---------------------

"Clara"

"Clause?"

One night, when the full moon arises, Clause went up to Clara's room. He opened the window and step inside. Clara took a step back in fear. She feared Clause, not only because of his power, but also because of her feelings.

"Clara, listen... I'm going to visit you every time the full moon arises. Is that alright with you?"

"Why? You were the reason i am kept imprisoned here."

"Ah, but Clara, Basile is too blunt to know how smart I am. He intended to protect you from me by keeping you imprisoned like this..."

"Why? Why are you here? Why do you want me so much?"

"You know the reason. As an addition, your blood is much more addicting that I could ever imagine."

Clara frowned. Her pale skin went more pale as she heard Clause's reason.

"You won't take 'no' as an answer, do you?"

"I bet you don't even want to say 'no'..."

Clause smiled and kissed the back of Clara's hand. He took out a deep breath and kissed Clara on her lips passionately. Clara followed his lead, tempted by her feelings toward Clause, and gave in to him.

"I love you, since that war, Clause... I kept trying to forget you, thinking that you are a nuisance in my life. That you are my biggest enemy that I should---"

"Hush" said Clause softly. He kissed Clara once more and said, "Love at the first sight for the little miss. It took me years to actually found someone so beautiful and innocent as you, Clara. If I have a chance, I'll take you away from here."

"Don't, Lord Basile will--"

"He will find us, of course. That is why, I should wait. I won't be going anywhere and so do you."

Clause left Clara in tears. He bid farewell and took his leave. His stench of blood quickly disappeared by the smell of antiseptics around Clara's bedroom.

--------------------0------------------- 

"Just this night, Clara. I'll be the one who give my blood to you. Are you that hungry?"

"No. Please, take me away from here, Clause. I don't want your blood solely, but also you as a whole."

"Clara..."

Clause untied Clara's rope and let her stand on her feet. He hugged her and kissed her lips.

"I know you are hungry. Don't worry. I promise, one day, I'll kill Lord Basile."

"I'm sick of being a vampire, you know. Don't tempt me with your jokes."

"Just be quiet and drink my blood."

"One more thing, Clara" Clause said as Clara's sucking his blood.

"If you are trying to kill me now or when I'm not on my watch. Be sure that I know. Even now, with your blade under your dress."

Clara stopped and took a few steps backward.

"I won't, I promise. I'm--"

Suddenly, Clara collapsed in front of Clause.

"She loves me. I know she does. But, she still has some vengeance for me."

Clause took Clara on his back.

"Where are you going?!" said Lord Basile, suddenly appeared from Clara's bedroom door.

"I know you are the one who said to Clara that she should kill me when she had the time. I know that Clara told you about me going here every full moon. But, I also know, she loves me with her whole heart. I know it from her lips. I bid you farewell, Basile. We will see each other soon."

And with that, Clause took Clara with him. Far away from the mountains of Romania.

--------------------------0-----------------------

"I promise, I won't kill you"

"You do? I don't trust any vampire's word. Even you, Clara, the only person I love so dearly."

"Let go of me. I want freedom, not another dungeon."

"Not until I know you can be trusted, Clara."

Clause kissed Clara's lips passionately. "Please." Clara begged with tears. "No."


-XIII-

No comments: