Sunday, September 27, 2009

home is where the heart is

"home is where the heart is"
yes, i know that this is certainly a common sayings. But do understand that it is a very important quote. How about a little story.

I seldom went on an adventure with my boyfriend, Dave. He is sweet and always protect me whenever i'm in danger.

"Trace, let's go! We are going to investigate some cases in south africa now!"

whoops! Let's get going!
You see, we are traveling around the world to collect samples of new illness on animals. Especially the wild ones. My parents died on a trip to Europe.

That made me sad and i almost promise myself not to go anywhere except in my hometown, Seattle. But then i went to medical school for animals and met Dave. He showed me all the wonders of the world, making my life much brighter.

After we graduate, we made ourselves into a relationship and work at a near hospital. We then decided to travel and help animals (also people that are injured because of them) around the world.

Even if i am far from my hometown and went to many places. I never fear the word home sick. Because i know that Dave would be with me and protect me with all his strength. That's because, my home is when i am with him. Yes, home is where the heart is.

Well guys, Trace sure is lucky! Do you understand the quote now? I hope so... Enjoy your life!

No comments: