Saturday, January 3, 2009

Biodata from Amerald (gambar dari adek gw)



Name: Azaran Norwenian

Age: 16th years old
Birtrhday: 13 May
Height: 150 cm

Weight: "do i have to? it is a secret...."

Hobby: Day dreaming and yoga

School: Georgia Dicipline Academy

Power: Healing, Flying, and Magic
Eyes: Green
Hair: Black and long

Motto: "I will protect the one who are cherish so that thing wont happen again"



Name: Tim Aranorth

Age: 17th years old

Birthday: 24th December

Height: 170 cm

Weight: "Sorry, I forgot... I haven't check it yet...."

Hobby: Reading, watching Azra (?), and Adventuring

School: Georgia Dicipline Academy

Power: Strength and Speed

Eyes: Light blue

Hair: Black and so messy

Motto: "If I find the one who I cared about, I will protect that person with all I got!"

No comments: